USB device - creative NX pro

From: Ramakrishnan R (ramakrishnan.rajagopal2_at_de.bosch.com)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:20:17 +0100

Hello,

can anyone tell me how can i get a Creative NXpro running under linux.
xawtv says no device found on /dev/video0

the following modules have been loaded,
usbcore
ov511
usb-ohci
videodev.

regards
ramakrishnan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Creative NXpro
    ... Ramakrishnan R schrieb: ... > can anyone tell me how can i get a Creative NXpro running under linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Creative NXpro
    ... can anyone tell me how can i get a Creative NXpro running under linux. ... xawtv says no device found on /dev/video0 ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Creative NXpro
    ... can anyone tell me how can i get a Creative NXpro running under linux. ... xawtv says no device found on /dev/video0 ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • VCR under Linux
    ... TV under linux. ... I currently have a ATI TV-Wonder, and use kdetv to watch TV fine. ... since xawtv has got to be the most awful application ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Problem with xawtv and ATI TV Wonder VE
    ... I'm having trouble with getting xawtv to work with my ATI TV Wonder VE. ... the application window will come up and then in a blink of the eye is ... I know that this card works in this system because I have ... I also know that the card is being detected by linux ...
    (linux.redhat)