Kernel Upgrade and ndiswrapper

From: AC (mightymartianca_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/26/05

Date: 26 Jan 2005 17:54:39 GMT

I'm upgrading from 2.4.22 to 2.4.29, and use ndiswrapper for a 802.11b
wireless card. I know I'll have to recompile the module, but do I have to
reinstall the /etc/ndiswrapper data?

--
Aaron Clausen
mightymartianca@hotmail.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dell Precision M60 with Broadcom BCM4306 HELP!
    ... out there on how to get my wireless card working in F7. ... Is ndiswrapper better or should i do the bcm fwcutter method or do i mix ... If you can be specific about what wireless card you have, ... Capabilities: ...
    (Fedora)
  • latest nightmare with wireless Belkin in 10.1 suse
    ... I have spent days on this problem now I have reinstalled Suse 10.1 from scratch so many times now just to make sure I have a clean sheet so to speak but still cant get the damm wirless card to work or internet access. ... Loaded 10.1 from scratch basically installed the ndiswrapper from DVD ... Copied driver from Belkin Cd to desktop of root. ... Then added wireless card added ndiswrapper in module ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • routeing Belkin Wireless problem
    ... I have spent days on this problem now I have reinstalled Suse 10.1 from scratch so many times now just to make sure I have a clean sheet so to speak but still cant get the damm wirless card to work or internet access. ... Loaded 10.1 from scratch basically installed the ndiswrapper from DVD ... Copied driver from Belkin Cd to desktop of root. ... Then added wireless card added ndiswrapper in module ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Need help installing a WPNT511 wireless card, in Linux.
    ... Need help installing a WPNT511 wireless card, ... CONFIG_4KSTACKS option was enable and that ndiswrapper would not ... command used> ndiswrapper -v ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Need help installing a WPNT511 wireless card, in Linux.
    ... installing a WPNT511 wireless card in my latitude C600/C500 laptop ... So I don't know if the wireless card ever worked in MS windows. ... CONFIG_4KSTACKS option was enable and that ndiswrapper would not ... command used> ndiswrapper -v ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)