HELP.......?

From: shahid (shahgeeshah_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: 02/28/05

    Date: 28 Feb 2005 03:25:11 -0800

    hai...
      i ve choosen the "linux device driver for cpu frequency control for
    kernel
    2.6.9" as my main project..... Am in need of some help as i dunno
    were to start from... i ve got materials on writing device drivers but
    no solid material for cpu freq control.... i find difficulty in
    finding the parameters to recompile my kernel.... so please do help me
    in suggesting the book names or web sites... also suggest me on how to
    find the parameters for recompiling the kernel....
       thanks a lot....

    SHAHID