Re: DVD writer by USB

From: Xavier (xavi_at_fake.com)
Date: 03/11/05

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:53:56 +0100

> It's not a big deal, but it really is spelled Lenard (a Scottish
> variation).

Ups!
Sorry Lenard, I read too fast.

> Sorry my fault, I forgot to provide a link for a slim USB case for the
> writer (about $97.00 USD plus shipping for both);
>
> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-145-157&depa=0
>
> Other External USB CD/DVD burners(NewEgg site link);
>
> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?Submit=list&catalog=420&DEPA=0&InnerCata=420

Ok, I see.
Only one more question, are you sure about they are supported by LINUX?

thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Need usb troubleshoting tool
    ... are apparently fighting over a device plugged into a semi remote usb hub, ... port Alps gizmo plugged into one of the mobo ports? ... ups should be on it's own controller and nothing else *at main board*. ... help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Cheap UPS for Linux?
    ... > I am looking for a cheap UPS for my linux box. ... > We have a APC UPS in the lab and it works great. ... run the computer off the main navigation 24V DC supply, which is mains ... powered with a lead-acid battery on float. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: newbie FC3 windows partitions
    ... > Lenard wrote: ... to mount one of the NTFS partitions see 'man mount' ... see your linux files from Windows? ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • RE: Bulldog UPS and FC1
    ... >>The PC does not have a modem and the UPS is plugged into the ... >>the UPS to the serial port. ... > Are you using the Belkin driver for Linux? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Nut 0 vs F10 winner
    ... I am trying to make nut work, in this case with the usbhid-ups driver for a ... Belkin UPS. ... after usb was first introduced, ... help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today. ...
    (Fedora)