need to add sata HDD

From: manish (popli.manish_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/27/05

Date: 27 Jun 2005 06:55:59 -0700

Hi,
i m using 64 bit AMD processor on mother bord K8S-MX..i tryed linux-9
AS-3 fedora-3 fedora-4...none support sata HDD..its 200 G.B. SATA
HDD...

Help me with installing Red HAt Linux 9.0 with SATA HDD support....

This is giving me sleepless nights...

Thanks,
Manish

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Red Hat Linux 9 with non-namebrand computer systems
    ... >and I plan on installing Red Hat Linux 9. ... >there are a lot of dealers that sell their own assembled systems for ... >issues with Red Hat Linux 9 so I started asking around about it. ... installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Red Hat Linux 9 with non-namebrand computer systems
    ... > and I plan on installing Red Hat Linux 9. ... > issues with Red Hat Linux 9 so I started asking around about it. ... well-known network card (if it's not on the motherboard) and make sure your ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Help, My mouse wont respond
    ... On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:44:28 GMT, nathan Schneider wrote: ... > I bought a new computer. ... I tried installing REd Hat linux and it ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Red Hat Linux 9 with non-namebrand computer systems
    ... > and I plan on installing Red Hat Linux 9. ... > there are a lot of dealers that sell their own assembled systems for ... > issues with Red Hat Linux 9 so I started asking around about it. ... I bought a computer from ibexpc.com with RH9 pre-installed, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Red Hat Linux 9 with non-namebrand computer systems
    ... >and I plan on installing Red Hat Linux 9. ... >there are a lot of dealers that sell their own assembled systems for ... >issues with Red Hat Linux 9 so I started asking around about it. ... While we sell "brand name" boxen to our customers we prefer and ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)