intel 915pm chipset

From: peter pilsl (pilsl_at_goldfisch.at)
Date: 07/03/05

Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 22:16:27 +0200

is this chipset supported by linux? could not find much information in
google? any known troubles ?

thnx,
peter

--
http://www.goldfisch.at/know_list

Relevant Pages

  • Mark S Probert thread of slandering me
    ... >> archived on Google forever and ever. ... Mark, what gives? ... You just scored some credibility points in my book, Peter. ... This is complete untrue and made up by Mark Probert. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Mark S Probert thread of slandering me
    ... >> archived on Google forever and ever. ... Mark, what gives? ... You just scored some credibility points in my book, Peter. ... This is complete untrue and made up by Mark Probert. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Alternative Vaccine Schedule?
    ... >>> What Jan didn't snip is a message which seems to come from Google ... >>Peter is making excuse for his buddy. ... Ethylmercury is extremely neurotoxic, ... Also, all occurring forms of Hg (methylmercury, ethylmercury, thimerosal ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Parison
    ... >Peter Brixius schrieb: ... Wo bei Google hast du denn den Namen gefunden? ... Prev by Date: ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.etc.sprache.klassisch)
  • Re: Alternative Vaccine Schedule?
    ... >> What Jan didn't snip is a message which seems to come from Google ... >Peter is making excuse for his buddy. ... >> I do object to selective criticism though, but as that is always on ...
    (misc.health.alternative)