modern handy with photo camera, fotos download with linux

From: ekkard gerlach (jack_at_aiai.de)
Date: 07/26/05

    Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:16:55 +0200

    Somebody here can advise a modern handy where photos can be downloaded
    with linux? - If SDRAM is recognized as disc that would be okay.

    tia
    Ekkard

    • Re: Having teeth removed was Re: OT:Ghengis
      ... It's the disc that is supposed to cushion the lowest Lumbar ... Thought you were being funny. ... Okay, I want MORE sympathy. ... I've never tried magnets or copper or anything for pain. ...
      (rec.food.cooking)
    • Cannot Load Word for Windows 6.0 files
      ... Okay, I got a newer computer recently, upgraded from a Win98SE and I saved ... some of my word documents to a disc, and I tried to open some of them on my ...
      (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
    • Re: Recovery Console after SP2 (OEM Install - No CD)
      ... > Okay, I'm going to try FDISK /MBR because many of the ... > disc as I have no disc to make it from... ... > have to because eMachines support is long distance. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
      ... "John Lamar" wrote in message ... > Okay, I'm going to try FDISK /MBR because many of the ... > disc as I have no disc to make it from... ... > have to because eMachines support is long distance. ...