Re: Connecting more then 2 monitors to single computer

From: J. Mektub (jl.mektubOUTOUTOUT_at_web.de)
Date: 10/31/05

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 02:17:22 +0000

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:34:03 +1000, <Daniel Kolizev> wrote:

>My computers dektop PC has two video outputs. I can connect two monitors to
>this PC.
>My notebook PC also has a video output. I can have two display for my
>notebook; one notebook's own display and the other is an external monitor
>connected to the notebook video output.
>
>How can I connect more than 2 monitors (if possible 4 monitors) to a desktop
>PC and to a notebook PC?

Not exactly what you want, but on a side note 'synergy2' allows you to
use the same mouse and keyboard on two side by side computers.

No hardware at all, works like magic and is used by more and more
people, when they chance upon it. as it happened to me some time ago.

Works like a shamp for 2 linux machines, or a linux and windows
machine. A Mac version exists also, but no experience.

Take a look at:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/synergy2/

Oh, and cut and paste between the two machines works also!

Mektub