Re: Thomson Speedtouch 530 router, usb port

From: Seeker (seeker.10.psymaster_at_spamgourmet.com)
Date: 11/24/05

Date: 24 Nov 2005 12:38:56 GMT

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote in news:dm46eu$ldo$1
@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk:

> You may be right :-(
> However, can't you swap the ethernet and usb connections
> with the other computer, so you have the ethernet on the
> linux machine?

I can. But I will get an ethernet switch anyway so no need to.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Could download speeds be limited by G4 Pbook ?
    ... I'd check his Ethernet connection is full duplex using the terminal: ... ifconfig en0 | grep 'status: ... Thanks Chris - the Virgin techie has just asked me to check that too ... All interfaces should be set to 100Mbps Full Duplex." ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Tips for tracing source of random hangs
    ... add-in cards to swap out as everything's (e.g. gpu, ethernet, audio) ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Convert XBLive account to 360?
    ... to connect to Live since my new-ish Router takes up my PCs only ethernet ... Has only one ethernet port everything else connects WiFi. ... i thought the voyagers had usb connections too? ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)