Re: LCD monitors?

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:40:30 -0500, Allan Wind staggered into the Black
Sun and said:
> On 2005-12-11, Dances With Crows <danSPANceswitTRAPhcrows@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> It doesn't seem to be possible to buy an IBM Thinkpad with a
>> 1600x1200 display today, although my ancient A22p has an LCD that
>> size in 15" diagonal.
> T42p

Neat. Too bad the search function on Lenovo's site had me chasing
pointers forever and thinking that they weren't selling them anymore.
Hm, what I want runs out to $2289 from them, about $1000 too much; time
to look for refurbished. Too bad about the ATi graphics card; ATi's
binary-only modules apparently suck more than nVidia's. Refurbished...
not all T42ps have a screen that size, and the ones that do have a
screen that size are quite a bit more expensive. @#$%^, I may have to
settle for 1400x1050. Oh well, this helps, and I just might get myself
a T42p in a few months when the price has gone down and I have a little
more $.

http://www.brainbench.com / "He is a rhythmic movement of the
-----------------------------/ penguins, is Tux." --MegaHAL
.