Re: packard bell ?

thanks for the reply. I started a new tread with two more configs.
Feel free to critique those as well...

  • Re: What is the Real Mechanism of Light Mechanism?
    ... Did not want to offend evryone, just the ding bat that first posted ... this tread. ... Jim Klein ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.optics)
  • Re: Ray and other Republicans on the group
    ... >>> Ok there is the tread please do try to keep it in one thread so ... >>> that you just don't piss off everyone on the group ... fide, sed cui vide. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: XP Home (Dell installed) upgradeable to XP Pro?
    ... ignore my last post it was answered father down the tread. ... Mike Pawlak ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Legalities of sidewalk astronomy
    ... > The fact that this tread has to take place is understandable, ... > depressing. ... > One of my other main interests in target shooting with handguns. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: LArt de la fumisterie...
    ... Tu peux me citer le post et à l'occasion, relis la critique. ... sur ma soif quand tu m'as servi tes arguments. ... Laxa ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.belgium)