no sound output when using ioctl
- From: "vikas" <xs2vikasmittal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Feb 2006 20:30:38 -0800
i am working on RED HAT 9.1 ver 2.2.4
i am trying to play .wav files on my system using"bplay'' or "ALSA" .
Both of these use ioctl to render dat to to the device but i am not
able to do so on my system. every thing seems to work fine but there is
no out put on my speakers.
i am also not able to here anything using
cat sample.wav > /dev/dsp
can anoyone guide me
thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Suggestions for mp3 player
- Next by Date: LINUX on FSC Celsius H230
- Previous by thread: Re: laptop/notebook for Linux, OpenGL, nVidia
- Next by thread: LINUX on FSC Celsius H230