Re: No AT command responses
- From: Joseph2k <joseph2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:35:19 GMT
at is the command prefix, dt ############ is the tone dial command.
I have some external modems connected to RS-232 terminal servers. The
TS is running Linux. I can dial into the modems fine but when trying
to manage the modems via AT commands the only response I get is
"TQ0V1h0". Typically after I receive this the session between the
server and modem hangs.
I've tried different modem brands and adjusted control flow, DTE,
baud settings on the modem and terminal server without improvement.
Has anyone seen / solved this or a similar issue with Linux-external
if i have this correct;
T = Tone Dial
Qn = Q0 Result codes displayed
Q1 Result codes suppressed (quiet mode)
Q2 Quiet in answer mode only
Vn = V0 Numeric mode
V1 Verbal mode
hn = H0 Hang up (go on hook)-Default
H1 Go off hook
...so, we end up with;
Tone Dial, Result codes displayed, Verbal mode, Hang up (go on hook)
Not sure how that helps :-(
"TQ0V1h0" is a broken hangup string (missing "A").
Gegen dummheit kampfen Die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.
- Prev by Date: Re: External (USB2, Firewire) Video Capture device - recommendation ?
- Next by Date: re: vgetty and external modem
- Previous by thread: Re: External (USB2, Firewire) Video Capture device - recommendation ?
- Next by thread: re: vgetty and external modem