Re: USB 3.5" HD Enclosures

Doggie <d_o_g_g_i_e_@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I wonder maybe you can recommend some models. I need an enclosure which
works fine in RedHat with kernel 2.4.18-14smp and 2.4.20-31.9custom.

Any make should do. But, as always, you get what you paid for.

--
William Park <opengeometry@xxxxxxxx>, Toronto, Canada
BashDiff: Super Bash shell

  • USB 3.5" HD Enclosures
    ... I wonder maybe you can recommend some models. ... I need an enclosure which works fine in RedHat with kernel 2.4.18-14smp and 2.4.20-31.9custom. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Contents of redhat-list digest...
    ... limiting CPU access per user ... Old Version of kermit Source Code ... handle kernel NULL pointer ... barcode reader, from TRU-64 to Redhat. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: RedHat 10 wishlist
    ... But performance is not everything SATA ... the smaller form factor drives. ... > kernel, ... >> REdhat is to wrap more stuff into its coming workstation release that I ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: difficulty recompiling RHEL 4.2 kernel
    ... RHEL 4.2 specialized for scientific apps by Fermilab, CERN, and several ... Linux managers at Fermilab say my earlier problems were in parts of the ... You would hardly expect RedHat to do something about a rewritten version. ... You recompile your kernel only if you have narrowed down the error to the ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • RE: wuftpd problems (Juda Masamy) (Sorin Srbu)
    ... I think my fc6 redhat is 32bit, is it the reason why I cant compile wu-ftpd as 64bit? ... How to upgrade the kernel ... Re: Support Level ...
    (RedHat)