Re: video card

Darklight wrote:

can any one suggest a video graphics card thats if i got that right
to convert video to dvd or cd avi, and what soft ware would i need to
do such a task i am using suse 10 pro thanks for your help

I use a ADS Pyro A/Vlink external box with firewire. Then pick your
editing / mastering software. QDVD shows up on google.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

  • video card
    ... can any one suggest a video graphics card thats if i got that right ... to convert video to dvd or cd avi, and what soft ware would i need to ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Convert to WMV or MPEG for DVD burning?
    ... DVD is unreadble in my player. ... I see a lot of post on here saying you should convert the avi ... Do I need to get a mpeg2 converter or am I okay sticking with wmv? ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Convert to WMV or MPEG for DVD burning?
    ... DVD is unreadble in my player. ... I see a lot of post on here saying you should convert the avi ... Do I need to get a mpeg2 converter or am I okay sticking with wmv? ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Shuttle PCs with Linux pre-installed available to buy
    ... for dvd decrypt or dvd play/player etc shows nothing useful AFAICT. ... recall now that there is some legal thing in Germany which stops Packman ... The site almost exclusively seems to deal with Suse ... So any hardware vendor who delivers pre-configured Linux ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Pinnacle Studio 9 with MovieBoxDV
    ... > Could use the dvd authoring software to do the mpeg2 conversion as well. ... AVI file onto the laptop WinXP NTFS second hard disk. ... AVI of the last few scenes until the credits completed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)