play a voice ?

hi
how i can play a voice via modem to caller ? i want to write a program
to answer the calls and play a voice to caller and assess the command
kays and ...
How i can do it ?

First Iranian Python Community --> www.python.ir

  • Re: question about making a call
    ... > I want to use a voice modem to make a phone call and play some wave files. ... > want to play a wave file at 1 second after a person has answered the phone. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Telephone answering machine??
    ... > direct the caller, through a recorded menu system that allowed the ... > caller to select an extension number, to leave a voice ... I do not know how to do it with a modem. ... We used Dialogic line circuit boards to connect to POTS telephone lines, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: unimodem confused
    ... I don't need to play and record at the same time. ... short time I kill the capture, play my voice, then restart the capture. ... because the caller is not "speaking" then - they are interacting ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Atari BBS List 03/07/2007
    ... Would it play through the speakers of a conventional hayes ... I had a small program, activated by the caller from the main menu, that ... would play small music files by using the callers modem's speaker. ... modem did have to have a speaker to work though. ...
    (comp.sys.atari.8bit)
  • Advanced Call Center 6.0
    ... yet simple-to-use phone answering machine for your voice ... even without Caller ID information. ... an extra speaker attached to the modem. ... Download URL: http://www.voicecallcentral.com/download/acc.exe ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)