Sound porblems with Suse 10.1 and MSI Motherboard

Hell (this was already postd in .linux.setup),

I recently installed Suse 10.1 on my new box with MSI K8N Neo4
motherboard. Sound module is on board. YaSt discovers hardware well.
But now sound. Anybody observed the same and can help me?

Thanks and Regards,

NoKo

BTW: Sound works under Win XP.

--
"Careful with that VAX, Eugene!"

  • Re: Multimedia Audio controller gone
    ... some hardware work. ... Singapore Website Design ... motherboard. ... Even if you disable the built-in sound card, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Sound ( reboot and its back! )
    ... or is there a place I can download an older one, ... It's another high probability that another Sound app isn't playing ... Uninstall everything related to SoundMax. ... and my motherboard is.? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: New Mother Board Installation
    ... versus those in the old motherboard, which I hope that you wrote down ... and maybe separately for USB 2.0. ... What's strange here is that the computer will not even recognize the sound ... Yes I've been hearing about this REPAIR installation! ...
  • Re: Multimedia Audio controller gone
    ... Motherboard replaced but I am no longer getting the error of the date/time ... the battery on the motherboard. ... Singapore Website Design ... Even if you disable the built-in sound card, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Sound device problems
    ... ID of the motherboard, but the PC is a Packard Bell media 5096. ... Yes I checked that the speakers were plugged in and the speakers mains ... I hope the above helps us on the path to sound. ... would have drivers and downloads specific to your motherboard. ...