Re: ATI DRI Config
- From: Henrik Carlqvist <Henrik.Carlqvist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:37:09 +0200
"rigelstar" <daniellharris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The above guide solved the ati driver problems.
Good to hear that the problem is solved.
My card is:
OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc. OpenGL renderer string: RADEON
9800 Pro Generic OpenGL version string: 2.0.5814 (8.25.18)
The opensource driver did not render DRI at all so I switched to the
propiatary ati driver which works very well once the above guide is
Ubuntu Dapper comes with X.org 7.0 which has experimental support for DRI
on the Radeon 9800 cards with the opensource r300 driver.
The address in the header is only to prevent spam. My real address is:
hc8(at)uthyres.com Examples of addresses which go to spammers:
- Prev by Date: Re: X crashes, black screen (video signal still there), and have to shutdown and power up.
- Next by Date: Re: Not able to mlock
- Previous by thread: Re: ATI DRI Config
- Next by thread: "Forever" fsck?