Re: ATI DRI Config

"rigelstar" <daniellharris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The above guide solved the ati driver problems.

Good to hear that the problem is solved.

My card is:
OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc. OpenGL renderer string: RADEON
9800 Pro Generic OpenGL version string: 2.0.5814 (8.25.18)

The opensource driver did not render DRI at all so I switched to the
propiatary ati driver which works very well once the above guide is

Ubuntu Dapper comes with 7.0 which has experimental support for DRI
on the Radeon 9800 cards with the opensource r300 driver.

regards Henrik
hc8(at) Examples of addresses which go to spammers:
root@xxxxxxxxxxxxx root@localhost

Relevant Pages