Re: MacBooks?

Someone has ported a Linux wih a Debian-like package system and many packages to work under Mac OS X. Please check if it is enough:

Hi Glenn,
I'm not sure if this will do, as I really need a generic flavor of linux, not a special one and my favorite one is by far slackware. I would really try to install the CDs I already have from slackware. I also need a real version of Windows, probably XP that I will buy one day, and the real version of MacOSX. Anything else, to me, falls under experimental os and will not help (at least not now) for my developments.

Thanks though, I'll still check it out as it may be interesting to use not for development or might be useful in other ways.

Turner
.