Re: Boot IBM X366 Xeon Server via USB thumb drive
- From: scott.gruber@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 19 Dec 2006 12:44:33 -0800
Sometimes posts have a way of getting buried - anyone have any success
in booting an IBM X366 off USB stick ?
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Date: Re: Does Red Hat AS4 Update4 support intel P965 chipset and ICH8 south-bridge?
- Next by Date: Re: backing up two servers with one tape drive
- Previous by thread: Re: Boot IBM X366 Xeon Server via USB thumb drive
- Next by thread: [libata] Problem with burning and pata