Re: Boot IBM X366 Xeon Server via USB thumb drive

Sometimes posts have a way of getting buried - anyone have any success
in booting an IBM X366 off USB stick ?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

  • Re: Boot IBM X366 Xeon Server via USB thumb drive
    ... in booting an IBM X366 off USB stick? ... I also tried SystemRescueCD to no avail ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: USB Config program
    ... What "dependencies" would be upset by having the USB lines at the bottom of the config.sys? ... The issue surfaced from another direction in the recent research that is, I think now done, on the floppy diskette utility boot operations for the IBM Thinkpad line as well and the DOS-VDM video corruption on the IBM R51 Thinkpad here which is now working correctly for DOS-VDM video on windowed sessions. ... The latest Scitech install procedure also reworked the bottom of the CONFIG.SYS file as is being discussed here. ... Together with proper working of the Diamond 56K PCMCIA modem that is working just fine in the R51, as well as the Best 56K PCMCIA modem which is working fine in OS/2 in my R40 Thinkpad here. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: USB Config program
    ... What "dependencies" would be upset by having the USB lines at the bottom of the config.sys? ... is, I think now done, on the floppy diskette utility boot operations for the IBM Thinkpad line as well and the DOS-VDM video corruption on the IBM R51 Thinkpad here which is now working correctly for DOS-VDM video on windowed sessions. ... The latest Scitech install procedure also reworked the bottom of the CONFIG.SYS file as is being discussed here. ... Together with proper working of the Diamond 56K PCMCIA modem that is working just fine in the R51, as well as the Best 56K PCMCIA modem which is working fine in OS/2 in my R40 Thinkpad here. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: installing Windows Server 2003 on Windows XP--believe it or not
    ... If you are checking the BIOS to see if usb booting is supported then be aware that it is supported in most recent mobos but it is not sufficient for booting Windows from a usb drive. ... The primary interest is in booting from optical drives for diagnostic and repair purposes. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: USB support for CEPC in CE5.0
    ... It looks like the USB drivers load OK but certain PCI problems are reported. ... drivers would not report success if PCI problems prevented access to the USB ... PCIBUS!PCICfgAllocMemSpace: Failed to place Bridge resource: Bus 0, ... PCIBUS!PCICfgAllocMemSpace: Failed to place Device resource: Bus 0, ...