Acer AL2216W under Linux ?
- From: Nanar Duff <""dnanar\"@$_SPAM_$gmail.com">
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:24:07 +0100
I'm using Debian (with X.org), and I would like to buy a LCD screen.
I have seen this screen: http://us.acer.com/acereuro/page9.do?sp=page4&dau34.oid=19184&UserCtxParam=0&GroupCtxParam=0&dctx1=25&CountryISOCtxParam=US&LanguageISOCtxParam=en&ctx3=-1&ctx4=United+States&crc=2221579329 .. (Acer AL2216), and my graphic card is an Nvidia Geforce 4MX (128MB) (i use mainly proprietary drivers)
Does anyone have already try to use this screen with a similar graphic card under Linux please ? If yes, could i know what resolution do you success to use ?
(and, of course, if anyone know any _good_ screen working well under Linux (CRT or LCD, i mainly use computer for text, but I'm watching movies/playing game a bit too) with a price under $400 USD, it would be nice to answer please :) )
- Prev by Date: Re: new pc: motherbord and cpu advice
- Next by Date: Re: Acer AL2216W under Linux ?
- Previous by thread: Asus A8N-SLI Premium 2nd USB controller - is it really there?
- Next by thread: Re: Acer AL2216W under Linux ?