Re: Cannot install Fedora Core 6 on Abit IB9

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 07:05:51 -0800, zr wrote:

BIOS detects the hard drive. I have Windows XP running on the machine
and I also installed Ubuntu 6.10 successfully. Could the problem be
with the partitioning tool that comes with the Fedora installer?
Could i workaround the problem by running the Fedora installer from
Ubuntu to upgrade to Fedora? I don't quite know if and how it could be
done.