The Most Funny Click Counter

Hello all . . .

This is the most funny click counter i have ever seen in my life . . .

Click as fast as you can and then start have fun . . .

Is the most crazy think.

http://nees.awardspace.com/click/clickcounter.php?us=543234234;hole=at321a4r3as

Have Fun . . . ! ! !

  • Re: OT...joke of the day
    ... This Black guy told me this joke, so it's perfectly okay for me to ... It's fun to ... life on Planet Payton must be like life on Bizzarro world. ... but because it's just not funny. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Rachels Place II
    ... Or maybe it's because my mother spent her whole life hounding me to do ... So, since that wasn't funny, back to Bob Dylan. ... How can we make fun of him today? ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Rachels Place II
    ... Or maybe it's because my mother spent her whole life hounding me to do ... So, since that wasn't funny, back to Bob Dylan. ... How can we make fun of him today? ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Please, Mr. Custer, I dont want to go!
    ... That's a life. ... Not as much fun as driving people crazy, and requiring reports to be ...
    (rec.humor)
  • Re: Handrail...
    ... tk ça serait l fun qu'on aille en faire la un moment donné! ... *CRAZY IN LIFE, CRAZY ON ONE WHEEL!!!* ... extremtrialist s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12656 ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)