Re: Please explain how to burn an iso to CDR?
- From: "serge" <serge_mtu@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:38:04 +0300
thank you for the answer
I looked into the CD and there is ONe file iso burnt (not several).
What do you think?
"ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:31:35 +0300, serge wrote:
excuse me for stupid question
but I somehow forgot howto to burn a iso image
I downloaded linux images and
in NERO chose "CD iso" and just
put the first iso file. That's it.
the file was recorded but I couldn't boot
from it and start installation:-(((
So What I do wrong ? How to burn a instalation iso image so that it
possible to boot from it?
Thank you very much
That should do it. I'd suggest mounting the CD (on an MS machine or
anything else) and see if it has one file named whatever.iso or several
files and directories. If the latter, then it has been created properly.
You may need to get into you machines BIOS setup and enable booting from
CD before the hard disk.
- Prev by Date: Re: Please explain how to burn an iso to CDR?
- Next by Date: Re: Raid 1 software
- Previous by thread: Re: Please explain how to burn an iso to CDR?
- Next by thread: Re: Please explain how to burn an iso to CDR?