Re: acpi problem
- From: mitchell.peter.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 19 Jan 2007 01:42:42 -0800
Dances With Crows wrote:
That's not evidence for ACPI working--it could be using APM, after all.
You need to make sure ACPI support has been loaded, and ACPI support for
the devices you're using has been loaded as well. Make sure that
/proc/acpi contains button/ . If not, modprobe button.
Yes ACPI was running (kernel had it in, APM out, various ACPI lines in
But I had not loaded the button module.
- Prev by Date: Re: Please explain how to burn an iso to CDR?
- Next by Date: Re: Please explain how to burn an iso to CDR?
- Previous by thread: Re: acpi problem
- Next by thread: wacom intuos3, lens cursor