Re: TFT monitor recommendation
- From: Måns Rullgård <mans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:28:41 +0100
siju <aarklon@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
3) can any one give a list of Ubuntu dapper compatible 19" tft monitor
my chipset is Intel D845GLAD
Sure: any monitor with a VGA or DVI connection. There is simply
nothing a monitor can do to be incompatible.
- Re: Cant get 1153x864 resolution with 865 video and i810 driver
... I have an Asus P4p800-VM with integrated Intel 865 Graphics running testing. ... My problem is that I cannot get xorg to give me 1152x864 resolution. ... - inserting modelines in the Monitor section. ... It really looks like all the X stuff is working the way it's supposed to (computing it's own ModeLines etc), but my monitor is not happy with i810. ...
- Re: Win XP - Gateway FPD2485W vs. DELL Optiplex GX270 no max resolution
... Given that the monitor works as expected with Linux, ... For the latest Intel 82865G video drivers, go to the Intel web site. ...
- Re: Getting 1280x1024 to work on my dual head system
... I chose Intel for the simple reason that the i5 2500 had a very good price/performance value and apart from the debacle over the GMA500 in an Dell atom laptop have generally got good performance open source drivers. ... So I chose to go with an Intel Motherboard, the DH67DL with integrated graphics. ... Identifier "H67 Integrated Graphics" ... Section "Monitor" ...
- Re: FC5 & Dell 2007FPW - Anybody got widescreen?
... I'm running an intel 945G graphics chip and all I get is 1600x1200 ... configs with the same monitor and chip set. ... Then I gather the other reply about mode not supported by BIOS is ...
- Re: Info on the new iMac
... >>> I noticed you didn't comment on the PC's larger monitor, ... and fact that once the PC computer hardware is ... > higher resale, because nothing really changed). ... > with Intel, which will aggressively change and upgrade the models. ...