Re: Low screen resolution running Debian R4.0R0 on old Presario
- From: "GC" <minshare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:55:56 -0400
Thanks Bill. That did the trick.
"Bill Marcum" <marcumbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:58:00 -0400, GC
I'm running Debian V4.0R0 on an old Presario 7588. Yep, 128k RAM, 20th
century BIOS (I've been waiting to say that). IT runs well, no issues
install or performance so far, but light usage.
The only issue I've had is that the screen resolution is limited to
I'm not given any other options when I go to preferences.
Is there something obvious that I'm missing?
BOFH excuse #224:
Jan 9 16:41:27 huber su: 'su root' succeeded for .... on /dev/pts/1
- Prev by Date: Re: CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GENERiC=y
- Next by Date: How do you add another hard drive?
- Previous by thread: Re: Low screen resolution running Debian R4.0R0 on old Presario
- Next by thread: CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GENERiC=y