Re: Serial Port Configuration

Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The whole idea that power cycling a device will cause an
RS-232 port to "blow up" is hilarious.

Especially when everyone knows that it's a divide by zero that
causes computers to "blow up". ;-)

Show Windows & Gates to the exit door.

  • Re: Serial Port Configuration
    ... nobody@xxxxxxx (Kevin the Drummer) wrote: ... RS-232 port to "blow up" is hilarious. ... Divide by zero is dynamite. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Very disappointed
    ... Does an Ethernet port occupy ZERO volume? ... ZERO mass? ... Ethernet jack, including its controller board. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: DataType Conversion Speed
    ... Then divide by zero to conver to percent. ... > - if either field contains a value, that's the discount, ... > Then divide by zero to conver to percent. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: fft2 and ifft2 outputs
    ... Dave Robinson ... ./ is this element by element divide? ... whereas correlation requires the conjugation of the second vector. ... The reason that you are getting a divide by zero error is because you ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)