Re: Fast Windows XP Repairing

I demand that Henrik Carlqvist may or may not have written...

[snip]
has there ever been any useful posting from a google user?

Yes.

| + Output less CO2 => avoid massive flooding. TIME IS RUNNING OUT *FAST*.

Culture is the habit of being pleased with the best and knowing why.

  • weapons and Megafauna
    ... > The laquer technology used in the incipient and early Jomon was ... Mammoth were animals of the cold steppe, groups of them might have been ... > advanced african culture merging with a technologically advanced west ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Article: brain & tools; Well-tooled Primates
    ... <big snip> ... "Our ancient forerunners didn't think up these technological advances so ... I know that Jim Mc will be jumping up and down on this one, but culture in ... So now that we have the brain systems in place, it is up to us in sap to ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)
  • Re: In the News: Tenn. AG: No constitutional concerns with
    ... Meso-American culture lead him to a rather foolish conclusion. ... Pacific Ocean whoever they were. ... Your Easter Island date is highly suspect if you are trying to place the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Preemptive Appeasement
    ... believing that the liberal media and the ACLU wasn't all over that ... Both Susan S. and Yisroel posted information on ... <another snip> ... We know a lot about their culture and ways, ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: OTish: Young drivers :-/ .......
    ... Jack!") culture ... means that all age groups - and particularly the young - feel it's ... affecting other peoples' lives (if they only gave a single thought ...
    (uk.people.disability)