Re: serial port communication qestion...
- From: cooper.zp@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:03:18 -0700
On Aug 24, 12:31 am, Lew Pitcher <lpitc...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 22, 7:17 pm, cooper...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
i am a beginner of pascal language. nowadays, i am learning to deal
i found some examples, such as openingport, writing toport:
my question is why the 'MySerialHandle' argument appears in these
what is the purpose of this argument?
MySerialHandle is the unique "handle" returned from the open for theserialdevice. Remember, you can have more than oneserialdevice, so
there has to be a way to distinguish them. The "handle" is just the
way the code distinguishes between openedserialdevices.
thank Lew, your explanation is very clear.
thanks again :)
- Prev by Date: Re: serial port communication qestion...
- Next by Date: Cheap Computer hardware, PC repair brea - California at www.acnt.com
- Previous by thread: Re: serial port communication qestion...
- Next by thread: Fuijitsu/Siemens Lifebook 4215 driver