Re: How to detact Mic working or not

jatrojoomla (jatrojoomla@xxxxxxxxx) writes:

You should have decided which it is, .misc, .setup or .hardware
and stuck to that one newsgroup.

Michael

  • Re: Case
    ... > I know it's a hardware issue, but I'm fairly new to the Usenet, so I ... >> For a better newsgroup experience. ... Setup a newsreader. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: NTDS (1512) NTDSA: A request to write.... and server hangs
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... >different kinds of hardware, especially hard drive differences. ... Temporarily disable the Anti-virus and then monitor to see if the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS 2003 migration blues
    ... you need to send him a copy of the folder from your SBS ... Once we rename the registry keys and folders, SBS setup is going to be ... >> This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: NTDS (1512) NTDSA: A request to write.... and server hangs
    ... Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... Server, your machine will hang over 1 minute. ... this working folder is located ... problem may be caused by the hardware failure. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Problems upgrading SQL MSDE for Sharepoint
    ... Please try the following steps and then run the SQL Server 2000 setup again: ... Can we install SQL Server successfully at this time? ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)