Re: growisofs requires rebooting after every burn ?

I posted a snippet of kern.log in response to
another post in this thread. If you let me
know which logs you would like me to post
I would gladly do so.

regards
b thomas

Michael <et472@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You need to be looking in your logs to see what messages
are being sent there. Likely there is a really good clue
somewhere in there.

Until you can come up with real symptoms, nobody can
provide a solution, because we don't know what's going on.

Michael

  • Re: HTTPSConnection script fails, but only on some servers (long)
    ... I'm trying to prepare a bug report re. httplib and get as ... server, it always takes about 3 minutes to get the Bad Gateway ... Then a response finally comes back, no exceptions are caught or raised ... more useful info in the logs somewhere. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Ipchains Question / Seeking Information.
    ... The SYN bit is not set, so it looks like this is a TCP response. ... was an old post about reading ipchains logs. ... > Chain output (policy ACCEPT): ... all connections to port 2002/tcp. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Two Nav Bars??
    ... there is some sort of residual information that is causing ... It only occurs on the two computers he ... >> he logs in from two specific computers that he commonly ... >> post has not recieved a response in some weeks now. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.clients)
  • Am I Compromised -- Some interesting findings
    ... All these 3 are perl scripts, so now it is clear that there are the perl ... HTTP request sent, awaiting response... ... Length: 18,698 [text/plain] ... The logs show that the guy uploaded the files to /tmp and hid them. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: .Net HttpWebRequest Problem for WWE - Pocket PC 2003
    ... > Below is the snippet of code that I have written to send a request to ... > a server and simply get the response back from it. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)