Trouble during installation process
- From: tomas.profeld@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 05:13:36 -0800
I'm trying to install Debian Etch to my new computer (MSI G33M FI)
with SATA disks and PATA DVD ROM. The installer can't recognize cdrom.
I've tried to use boot parameter generic.all_generic_ide=1, it helped
a little - cdrom was recognized after long time. The install process
rapidly got slow, I could see series of such messages:
kernel: hda: lost interrupt
kernel: hda: dma_timer_expiry: dma status == 0x24
kernel: hda:DMA interrupt recovery
and the installation is not possible to finish.
Can someone help me?
- Prev by Date: Re: Swap file on USB
- Next by Date: Re: Swap file on USB
- Previous by thread: Dumb question about Power Supply
- Next by thread: access to USB device