Re: external drive

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 02:58:02 +0000, ray wrote:

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:39:13 +0000, user wrote:

I'm looking into a purchasing an external USB drive to put PCLinux OS
on it and the use it with a different computer to boot from it. Should
that be powered by USB or direct power is better ? What brand/model
would you recommend ? Will I have troubles using it in Europe where
power is 220V ?

I'll add to what the others have said, briefly: USB is still rather
slow. If you can afford it and your hardware will support it, get

thank you

i'll be looking for one with both,
to make sure I can connect with the comp if only usb available