Re: Samsung ?

twager wrote:

Shortly buying new hdd's and cd/dvd writer and Samsung seem to get
decent writeups...Any adverse comment about these ??

Samsung makes good stuff. If you have your mind set on this brand, I see no
reason as to why you shouldn't buy it. ;-)

--
*Aragorn*
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  • Re: Rare OT post from me so please dont kill me!...need best advice for buying a new TV
    ... I bought a 46", 60Hz, LCD Samsung a couple of years ago. ... the brand, and it's not all bad, but they're a bargain brand selling ... As for Vizio, we loved ours. ... But like I said, you do gotta watch buying from the Walmarts, costco's ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: OT: HP P*sses off China
    ... And for very much the same reason ... Mostly, taste is acquired. ... Let's bring at least a little connection to the purpose of this ... "You need to buy Terak Brand diskettes." ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: OT Your not going to believe this.
    ... I'm not into the latest/greatest trinkets, but isn't the SAMSUNG brand junk? ... I don't know the difference between LCD, ... I love my samsung 50" plasma. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: generic inks
    ... Both Goldstar and Samsung were sourcing to RCA/GE ... what I really want is another Japanese washing machine that I once bought from JC Penney. ... Mousepoop will most likely claim the reason you no longer have your trusty old Japanese washer from JC Penney is because you used non-OEM washing powder instead of JC Penny labeled detergent. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: For the new Republican Economy!
    ... Group pokes around local restaurants for unwanted food ... hurting their brand. ... ?Certainly there?s no legal reason why they couldn?t do it, ... And that imperial palace whence he came. ...
    (soc.retirement)