Re: Is there a way to scroll with a trackpoint that doesn't have a middle button?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:35:47 +0000, Bill Marcum wrote:

On 2008-06-28, Mark Healey <die@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got this nifty little keyboard with a trackpoint. The problem is
scrolling, I can't do it. I believe the Xorg driver supports scrolling
when the middle mouse button is pressed, unfortunately I don't have
one.

Can it be configured so that a modifier (alt maybe) key will enable
scrolling with the trackpoint?

Press the left and right buttons together if "Emulate3Buttons" is
enabled in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

Where in the file to I put it? Here is a copy of mine:

# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
Identifier "Default Layout"
Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"