Re: Is there a way to scroll with a trackpoint that doesn't have a middle button?
- From: Mark Healey <die@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 00:26:04 GMT
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:35:47 +0000, Bill Marcum wrote:
On 2008-06-28, Mark Healey <die@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Press the left and right buttons together if "Emulate3Buttons" is
I got this nifty little keyboard with a trackpoint. The problem is
scrolling, I can't do it. I believe the Xorg driver supports scrolling
when the middle mouse button is pressed, unfortunately I don't have
Can it be configured so that a modifier (alt maybe) key will enable
scrolling with the trackpoint?
enabled in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.
Where in the file to I put it? Here is a copy of mine:
# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config
Identifier "Default Layout"
Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "us+inet"
Viewport 0 0
marnkews ãt healeyopolis döt com
- Prev by Date: Re: Detect defective disk on HP ProLiant BL25p
- Next by Date: Re: Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690
- Previous by thread: PNY Technologies: My bad experience with RMA for bad RAM
- Next by thread: Re: Is there a way to scroll with a trackpoint that doesn't have a middle button?