Re: Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690
- From: Chris Cox <ccox_nopenotthis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:54:39 -0500
mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run is provided after agreeing to their
Terms of Service and registering.
Yes, I have been there before. After accepting the terms and filling
the form with my details all I got was a "thank you for your
registration" and nothing more. Still no link to download the file. It
looks like something is broken on their site for the last week I have
been trying. Thanks anyway for your answer.
I tried as well... but I don't have a card, so I can't register.
Weird that they do it that way.
- Prev by Date: Re: Is there a way to scroll with a trackpoint that doesn't have a middle button?
- Next by Date: Re: Is there a way to scroll with a trackpoint that doesn't have a middle button?
- Previous by thread: Re: Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690
- Next by thread: Re: Tftp server problem