Is the Farallon EtherMac PC Card GNU/Linux compatible?

I have been trying to set this PNP595a up on my Dell Inspiron 4000 dual-boot
laptop for some time and have done numerous searches thru Google trying to
determine whether or not it can be made to work.

If someone supplies a determination either way it will be useful but if
it is compatible then which chip set driver can I use with it?

Thanks for your attention.

later
bliss at california dot com

--
bobbie sellers -(Back to Angband)Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*

Ningen banji Human beings do
Samazama no Every single kind
Baka a suru Of stupid thing
--- 117th edition of Haifu Yanagidaru published in 1832

  • Re: It was only a matter of time
    ... And I use it as well - I can run Photoshop in linux via wine, but I'd sooner just run it off her laptop. ... It integrates well with my system - on a PC I tend to use Thunderbird/Lightning for email/calendar sitting on top of Gmail and Google Calendar - so it all integrates very nicely. ... There is a third-party app for .pdf files, but it won't open larger files - so I can't use it as an e-book reader, which I'd like to do. ... Love the slide out keyboard - that's the one thing I hated about the Iphone - just didn't like the virtual keyboard, and it takes up so much of the screen... ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Love that GPS!
    ... usually recognizable from the overhead photo. ... GPS and google maps over wireless internet. ... If it can do the latter then I highly suggest Google Earth's ... laptop, a GPS receiver and laptop software. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Memtest mystery
    ... I recently had a problem on an ancient Dell Inspiron 610 laptop ... I found that there was a diagnostic test in the BIOS ... This procedure tested the memory ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Bad Taste and other umratic things
    ... in stored posts for Bad Taste which happened after the last back-up on ... the laptop which means that it will be collected and returned here in ... flag somewhere in google to allow this extreme bad taste to be listed. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: cant connect a dell laptop
    ... conducting business. ... It's a Dell Inspiron 2500 with win 2000 professional ... The desktop and my other HP laptop have no problem getting ... I've tried connecting the cable to the Dell's ethernet connection ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)