Scanner

Hi. Slackware 12.2.

I am thinking of getting a scanner, can anyone recommend a brand or
particular model?. I had an Epson that linux would not operate, but I
had an old M$ computer to operate it.
Even a site with recommendations?

--
greymaus
..

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Beagle frontend
    ... I am still using this distro, but I have become increasingly reluctant ... considering Linux to go with Suse. ... I too find myself not really pushing SuSE like I once used ... major distinctions from Windows if you recommend that route. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Linux in Forth?
    ... >TOPIC: Linux in Forth? ... >> you recommend something different now? ... >the evaluation packages of commercial Forths ... >don't care if my code has that kind of portability. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • AW: Linux for newbies
    ... I would, however, recommend moving on to another distribution as soon as you ... I personally like gentoo linux from www.gentoo.org a lot. ... PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to simplify the management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Scanner
    ... I am thinking of getting a scanner, can anyone recommend a brand or ... I had an Epson that linux would not operate, ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: How to become a System Administrator?
    ... I would recommend becoming Solaris ... >> greatest number of UNIX and Linux installations respectively. ... > interview with the techie person, certifications don't mean all that ... network setup on my laptop. ...
    (comp.unix.questions)