Re: Scanner

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:04:42 +0000, greymausg wrote:

On 2009-04-18, anders <andersajja@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Den Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:04:43 +0000 skrev greymausg:

Hi. Slackware 12.2.

I am thinking of getting a scanner, can anyone recommend a brand or
particular model?. I had an Epson that linux would not operate, but I
had an old M$ computer to operate it. Even a site with
recommendations?

Have a look att sane-project.org
http://www.sane-project.org/sane-supported-devices.html

/Anders
problem is that it reported my old Epson (3170) as supported before I
bought it. (Think its a 3170, I gave it to my daughter). Ta, anyway!

The Perfection 3170 Photo model should work quite well with the 'iscan'
software downloadable from the avasys.jp web site.

  • Re: Scanner
    ... I am thinking of getting a scanner, can anyone recommend a brand or ... I had an Epson that linux would not operate, ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Scanner
    ... I am thinking of getting a scanner, can anyone recommend a brand or ... I had an Epson that linux would not operate, ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Scanner
    ... I am thinking of getting a scanner, can anyone recommend a brand or ... I had an Epson that linux would not operate, ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Scanner
    ... I am thinking of getting a scanner, can anyone recommend a brand or ... I had an Epson that linux would not operate, ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Secret tunnels up for sale - BBC News
    ... photographs of excellent Victorian brickwork and modern concrete on ... One web site was taken down some ... incredibly poor engineering design by incompetents in the Home ...
    (uk.railway)