Re: cannot install on M4A78 PRO
- From: Håvard Berland <havardberland@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 02:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
I can confirm the same problem on a recently bought M4AN78 PRO with
Phenom II 940, with Ubuntu 9.04 already installed on harddrive. Boot
options have been tried, to no avail. Windows XP installation CD does
not work either, hangs somewhere during startup. Xubuntu 9.04 live cd
does not boot.
Booting of SATA drives, and PCI cards have been removed.
Is it likely to be a MB problem that can be solved by replacing MB
- Prev by Date: Re: What IGP to choose_
- Next by Date: sys_basher (hardware stress tester) is available as RPMs and in the Fedora repositories
- Previous by thread: What IGP to choose_
- Next by thread: sys_basher (hardware stress tester) is available as RPMs and in the Fedora repositories