Re: The GDEs

Aragorn, while you're bothering to rebut Sidney's ranting, the effect
is to continue the drivel in comp.os.linux.setup, which is usually a
place for newbies to get helpful answers and doesn't need these.
Please leave this group out of the followups.

And Sidney? Find something else as a hobby. Whether you are going to
waste your time responding to postings you somehow haven't read but
reply to anyway, or what, you're spending an awful lot of time filling
a newsgroup where the material isn't relevant. Leave the followups in
the discussion groups, not comp.os.linux.setup and similarly focused
groups.

  • Re: [UIP] filtering GG followups?
    ... So my current solution is to KF GG posts _that are not followups_ ... ISTM this method will still miss newbies, ... But the UIP isn't about finding ways to see some Groupers. ...
    (news.software.readers)