Re: The GDEs

Ryan McCoskrie wrote:
Sidney Lambe wrote:

You are harmless. People see your malice and dishonesty.
Stop talking about yourself Sid and talk about the system at hand.

Reminds me of an exchange I had with someone like S.L. years ago on a photography newsgroup:

Jason Wesch wrote:

Hey shit for brains. If you would read the post, if you can read, I was
responding to a question. People in this newgroup warned me about your
arrogance. Do you live in a retard home or something?

It seems a little like that, sometimes, but actually I live in an
asylum. On the front door is a sign that says "Come Outside." My
visitors must park on the carpet. It does look a little peculiar, too.
All along what one would normally call the outer wall, which is
decorated in a tasteful interior-designed pink, are bookshelves,
also a couple of those odd three-legged tables with semicircular
tops which stand in such a way is to suggest that someone just
dropped the wall straight through them, and pictures which are
clearly designed to soothe.

The roof is kind-of strange, too. It folds back on itself like
something that Maurice C. Escher, had he been given to hard nights
on the town, which it is no part of my purpose to suggest is the
case, though it is sometimes hard, looking at his pictures,
particularly the one with all the awkward steps, not to wonder, might
have dreamed up after having been on one, for the little chandeliers
which should be hanging inside are on the outside pointing up.
Some people find this confusing.
Inside is where the Outside is. Rough brickwork, nicely done pointing,
gutters in good repair, a garden path, a couple of small trees,
some rooms leading off.

Inside, over the front door is a
sign which reads:
"Hold stick near center of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth.
Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out
motion."

You might feel quite at home here, once you learned how to fit in.

^^-^^ 17:25:01 up 4 days, 11:29, 3 users, load average: 4.12, 4.25, 4.27
.