Re: Linux md driver source

Judy Brock <judybroc@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hello,

Is the source code for the Linux md driver (ie Software RAID) open
source and if so, where exactly is it (what URL)?

Of course it is. It's in the mainline kernel.

I've tried to find it on kernel.org but not having any luck - am new
to Linux and open source (background is Windows storage driver dev).

In the kernel tree, the directory .../drivers/md/

There are 79 .c and .h files in there, so depending on just what you
really want to know you may have some further searching to do....