Puppy Linux 5.1: HDD not mountable (SD-card in a CF-adapter in an IDE-adapter)

The HDD which is an SD-card in a CF-adapter in an IDE-adapter is not
listed among the mountable devices. I have a Thinkpad T20 w/ 192 MB RAM
and boot Puppy 5.1 from CD-R. I already have an earlier version of Puppy
installed on the SD-card and I can still boot that if I remove the CD-R.
My intention was to install the new Puppy on the HDD (which is an
SD-card). I cannot easily remove the SD-card since it was extremely
difficult to fit the IDE-adapter. Any idea how I could install to the
SD-card/HDD when it's not even discovered by the mount system?

  • Puppy Linux 5.1: HDD not mountable (SD-card in a CF-adapter in an IDE-adapter)
    ... The HDD which is an SD-card in a CF-adapter in an IDE-adapter is not ... I already have an earlier version of Puppy ... installed on the SD-card and I can still boot that if I remove the CD-R. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • RE: Uncertainity of Autorun
    ... an "Install" button. ... SD-card into a device. ... seems to kick off the .exe just after you hard-reset the device. ... Some time when I insert card, ...
  • Autorun.exe on Pocket PCs (2002 & 2003)
    ... Okay, in my company, we will regularly give a customer a suite of programs, ... which they can install via an Installer program. ... An example, you insert an SD-card into an IPAQ device, a new "Storage Card" ... ridiculous bug whereby a hard-reset device would hog around 21 processes... ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Store Program From SD-Card to HP50g
    ... I finally got it how to install -my- Programs to the real HP50 (not ... They are ascii-files ... write the program using hpuseredit and store it to a SD-Card. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)