Re: Display to TV

On Saturday, May 7th, 2011 at 22:46:06h +0000, Buck wrote:

The TV has "every" input known to man: HDMI, FireWire, VGA, Etc. It is
NTSC.

And ATSC as well I hope.

So if your TV has *every type* of input, why are you not connecting to
your router via its ethernet socket or a wireless dongle in its USB
socket?

Incidentally I have never heard of a TV having firewire before,
so that is something different to most modern TVs I have come across.

Which model is it that has this firewire port?

  • Re: Display to TV
    ... So if your TV has *every type* of input, why are you not connecting to ... your router via its ethernet socket or a wireless dongle in its USB ... Which model is it that has this firewire port? ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Sofa goes into 2006 with new PC
    ... DVDfever Dom wrote: ... They tend to have the broadband modem built-in so you just ... ethernet cable between the router and the PC, ... It has an ethernet socket on the back of the pc - at the shop he had ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Are PN trying to break barriers?
    ... last booted up my router. ... My synch rate is 8642 kbps, ... will have an ethernet socket (maybe more than one - but PN could tell you ... a BB dongle to the desktop, bought a netbook and now use the wifi for both. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Sofa goes into 2006 with new PC
    ... one of those cables and plug it straight into the back of the pc? ... They tend to have the broadband modem built-in so you just plug ... the modem lead from your router to the phone line (and it should come ... It has an ethernet socket on the back of the pc - at the shop he had ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Sofa goes into 2006 with new PC
    ... They tend to have the broadband modem built-in so you just plug ... the modem lead from your router to the phone line (and it should come ... then if it's close enough you can get a wired connection with an ... It has an ethernet socket on the back of the pc - at the shop he had ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)