Installing the Asus USB-N13 dongle

Is there anyone who can advice how to install this dongle in LinuxMint
11 (based on Ubuntu 11.04)?

Thanks

Gae

  • Re: Newbie
    ... LinuxMint. ... It is what Ubuntu should be. ... which has had 98SELite for years, and would like to install XP ... with 800 x 600 just fine, but would like to put the refresh rate ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: How to install USB Dongle in Ubuntu 6.06
    ... installing my USB Dongle. ... as well as to be able to install my dongle will be a lifesaver. ... the driver came with a Readme file and I can't make heads or tails ... RT8187cards are supported in the kernel now, it might be best for you to solve the problem of running a newer version of Ubuntu rather than trying to get tarball modules to work. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • >>>> INSTALL UBUNTU <<<<
    ... Ubuntu No Install Screen Boot Scripts ... After Install Ubuntu Server Constantly Reboots ... Which Ubuntu Linux Kernal To Install ...
    (rec.music.progressive)
  • The Big Ol Ubuntu Security Resource
    ... but its default install has flaws. ... are the mods you need to make to protect your system. ... If you've recently switched from Windows to the Linux distribution Ubuntu, ... IT Security has prepared a guide to help you ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue 146 LAMP instead XAMP worked OK
    ... Re: LAMP ... find for how to set up a printer in Ubuntu is in version 7.4. ... How did you install LAMP? ... LAMP server software. ...
    (Ubuntu)