automatic adjusting date/time

From: Enrique Arredondo (atk_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: 07/10/03

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:55:14 GMT

Hi,

Is there a program that will adjust date/time when running redhat 9.0 text
only mode (command prompt) automatically from the internet ?

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: looking for answers about detecting and deleting rootkits on windows XP OS, and getting really a
    ... out on the internet. ... I am not saying that I am not computer illiterate, ... use DOS and you needed to know dos commands to exicute programs or ... how to list a folder of file in dos, which is now called command prompt ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: WINXP Pro Upgrade
    ... Cannot connect to the WEB with Internet Explorer. ... Have also done a Repair Install. ... No internet; No command prompt; Cannot activate, ... And I cannot still open the "Help and Support" facility. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • RE: Error number: 0x80072EFD
    ... Right-click the network connection and click "Properties". ... Click "Reset Internet Explorer Settings". ... Remove invalid characters from the proxy exception list and then clear the ... Type net stop wuauserv at the command prompt, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: error for windows update
    ... Right-click the network connection and click "Properties". ... Click "Reset Internet Explorer Settings". ... Remove invalid characters from the proxy exception list and then clear the ... Type net stop wuauserv at the command prompt, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Internet explorer 6.0
    ... I was also having the same issue, but my administrator acct had not problem ... > Rather than deleting just the index.dat file, delete the Temporary Internet ... A new folder will be created on restart. ... exit the command prompt and restart the computer. ...