From: Java Böy (javaboy_at_zapo.net)
Date: 08/22/03

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:23:20 +0500

Hi...

    I've made a simple kernel module and i want to load it into the kernel
like other modules gets load at the startup ...
i don't want to change my /etc/rc.local or /etc/inittab files!
I'm using redhat 7.1

thanks

--
A day spent without Linux is a day spent without learning!
                                                                -- Java Boy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: loading modules?
    ... > like other modules gets load at the startup ... ... > I'm using redhat 7.1 ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: loading modules?
    ... > like other modules gets load at the startup ... ... > I'm using redhat 7.1 ...
    ... like other modules gets load at the startup ... ... I'm using redhat 7.1 ... A day spent without Linux is a day spent without learning! ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: UserControl HELP
    ... I spent a lot of time for create an ocx as flessible ... > from a database how many control load and than load the page. ... > I need to know if there is some tips for the create a faster ocx. ... they have to load the controls ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: The Palin Follies - McCain Aid: "The Wasilla hillbillies loot Neiman-Marcus" - She S
    ... undignified, corrupt, greedy trailer trash behavior. ... spent MUCH MORE tha ... Did either of you get a load of what Obamba's wife was wearing on ...
    (alt.politics)