Re: Recent linux experience - mini review

From: Sugapablo (russREMOVE_at_sugapablo.com)
Date: 09/29/03

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:44:05 -0400

rwwff wrote:
> Wow! Thats about sums up my recent experience. I had no idea the
> Linux distributions had come so far.

Just curious...what distro/version did you just install?

--
[ Sugapablo                            ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music    ]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Recent linux experience - mini review
    ... > rwwff wrote: ... Thats about sums up my recent experience. ... >> Linux distributions had come so far. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Recent linux experience - mini review
    ... rwwff wrote: ... Thats about sums up my recent experience. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Licence
    ... > Ah.., pipe and slippers sums up AR to me, plus smelly shacks and a total ... Of course they dont know about propagation or aerials, ... THATS THE POINT ... And most CBers will know that the better and bigger sized antenna ...
    (uk.rec.radio.cb)
  • Re: For all you political pundits out there
    ... mere everyday competence is enough to stir my enthusiasm, but thats ... Sums up the late 20th and early 21st centuries in a ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: For all you political pundits out there
    ... mere everyday competence is enough to stir my enthusiasm, but thats where we are. ... Sums up the late 20th and early 21st centuries in a nutshell. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)